Our Most Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 1, 2015 - Katie McGrath (Merlin) Talks Jurassic Park Interview

Irish actress Katie McGrath set for international stardom thanks to Jurassic World movie

The Tudors actress is being touted as the breakout star of the new remake

Red carpet arrivals at The IFTA Awards
The Tudors actress Katie McGrath is set to make her name in Tinsletown, after landing a coveted role in the new Jurassic Park movie.
The brunette beauty stars alongside Chris Pratt in Steven Spielberg’s new movie Jurassic World, and her co-star has been full of praise.
“Wait till you see what Katie McGrath gets up to,” Chris revealed. “I can’t give anything away but wow, it’s crazy amazing.”
katie m
Big break: Katie stars in Jurassic World
“Seriously intense. There’s so much going on throughout the film with all the effects and these huge dinosaurs but there’s this one scene with Katie that you’ll never forget.
“I can never forget it,” he added.
“I wish I could give more detail but to be honest, I’d prefer not to. Let you all discover for yourself,” he told The Sun.
katie jurassic
Stardom: Katie’s co-star has been bigging her up
“I can guarantee you, and I mean this with all sincerity, she will be the one you’ll all be talking about after you see Jurassic World. Mark my words.”
Katie, 31, has already started to make a name for herself in the US, previously starring in NBC series Dracula alongside Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment